A B.Ed. and Teaching Certificate are awarded upon completion of the following four-year programs:
• Kindergarten teacher-training program
• Elementary school teacher-training program
• Special Needs Education teacher-training program
• High school teacher-training program,
Torah studies, Mathematics, English and History. These programs are offered separately to religious women and Yeshivat Hesder students.
Commencing October 2011, these four-year programs will be open to young men prior to their military enlistment as a pre-army Mechina.
Special scholarships are available for outstanding students.
Shaanan College also offers special programs for undergraduates who have already gained a Bachelor’s degree and are interested in receiving a Teaching Certificate.
We also offer Chabad ladies who have studied for 3 years at select Chabad colleges the opportunity of spending their fourth year at Shaanan College in completion of the requirements for their B.Ed. and Teaching Certificate.
* All programs include both academic studies and practical teaching experience.
M.Ed. in Torah Studies or Education
leading to an M.Ed. in Torah Studies, Education or English.